We offer residents of East Sussex FREE Managing Your Money training.
|No dates available|
Duration: 2.5 hours per session.
These short sessions give an introduction to budgeting and money management.
The course covers:
- Universal Credit and welfare reform - what does this mean?
- The importance of budgeting - completing a budget sheet
- The importance of managing money - identifying strengths and weaknesses
- The importance of prioritising bills
- Knowing the difference between wants and needs
- Finding ways to make money go further - smart shopping and cooking
- Keeping track of spending
If you believe that you could benefit from attending one of these courses, then please contact us on 0300 303 3188 or email email@example.com.
We have an extensive, flexible schedule of sessions running across the County.