Tel: 01273 234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Money & Advice Managing Your Money Training
We are now able to offer residents of East Sussex the FREE Managing Your Money training.
Duration: 2.5 hours per session.
These short sessions give an introduction to budgeting and money management.
The course covers:
- Universal Credit and welfare reform – what does this mean?
- The importance of budgeting – completing a budget sheet
- The importance of managing money – identifying strengths and weaknesses
- The importance of prioritising bills
- Knowing the difference between wants and needs
- Finding ways to make money go further - smart shopping and cooking
- Keeping track of spending
If you believe that you could benefit from attending one of these courses, then please contact us on 01273 234858 or email email@example.com.
We have an extensive, flexible schedule of sessions running across the County.